Friday, April 15, 2005

Day 61 - Thursday, April 14 - Siem Reap / Angkor Wat

My driver, KAH, picked me up at 8AM and he took me to see:

Neak Pean
East Mebon
Pre Rup
Banteay Kdei

I was back at my hotel by 2PM and tried to absorb everything I had just seen in the past 3 days. I have never in my life seen such sights and never again will I.......unless, of course, if I make it to Machu Picchu in the course of my lifetime.

I walked around town, had lunch, and hung out at the guesthouse next door from my hotel which seems to have more "travelers" than where I'm staying.

Met a few people, had a drink, and then walked around the city some more and did a little souvenir shopping.

Grabbed a quick dinner at a local Khmer restaurant and was back at the hotel just chilling out for the rest of the night.

I had arranged for Kah to pick me up at 9AM to take me to the airport. I gathered all my goodies, crammed them all in my pack and went to bed.

LOOK FOR PHOTOS COMING YOUR WAY VERY SOON!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home